Kirsten is the sort of writer I'd want to work with; professional in attitude and one who can apply cold analysis to writing, and willing to engage in a collegial manner of give- and-take to shape the work accordingly.
Connect with your creativity. Decipher your dreams. Develop your characters.
Organize and refine your manuscript. Rekindle your inner fire.
Is your great American novel tucked away in a file cabinet? Is your prize-winning play gathering dust on the shelf? Do your characters keep you up at night? Are you growing tired of the garret?
From seed to full bloom, each of our imaginative "babies" needs careful nurturing to grow and thrive. My support services can help you identify and demolish your creative roadblocks and rekindle your inner fire. Whether you fear success, rejection or simply can't seem to get your story organized into a marketable manuscript, together we can develop a time line for your project and structure a definitive plan to make your dream a reality.
What you'll receive:
- Weekly 'power hour' (consultation and project review). E-mail support.
- At-home exercises to help you connect with your story & tap into your own creative wellspring.
- Writer's block analysis - let's get you moving!
- Character and plot development (fiction).
- Technical assistance - grammar and structure.
- Standard stuff: building an outline, story plotting/diagramming, fine-tuning your synopsis and query letter.
- Manuscript review with suggestions (this is not a line by line editorial service, but I'm happy to provide it for an additional fee).
- Marketing guidance (back cover copy, press releases, resources).
Pricing: Available upon request for 10 or 20 hours support (two-month initial commitment). Month-to-month after the initial period ends.
Let's get started!